Robert's Ballet Choreography
DVD Order Form
Congratulations Ling Minucci!
Ling has been accepted and is attending the New York State Summer School of the Arts Ballet Program for the summer of 2015. She was also selected for the Saratoga Summer Dance Intensive and invited to the Vail Valley Dance Intensive in Colorado. We are so proud!
Click here for the Saratoga Dance article.
Dance Classes for ages 3 to Adult
Creative Rhythm & Movement • Pre Ballet • Ballet • Pointe & Variation
Contemporary/Lyrical • Modern • Tap • Jazz • Hip Hop
Choreography & Improvisation • Musical Theatre Dance
We are an "Established" school that has been operating since 1965. Our staff is a mature dance family committed to your child. The school offers clean facilities, a safe environment, is Handicap accessible with ample parking. We are experienced and passionate and offer classes to ages 3 to adult.
No Certification or tests needed in the teaching of "Balancine or Vaganova" technique other than experience.
Top 10 Reasons to Join Our Studio:
- Multiple performance opportunities, minimal costume fees; no additional performance fees for dancers; annual Nutcracker opened to children as young as age 5! Spring concert in professional theater. (Charles R. Wood Theatre)
- Very experienced, professional and dedicated faculty
- Large facility, convenient parking; sprung dance floors to prevent injury and fatigue
- Clean, safe environment – ample dressing room, separate homework/break room, comfortable lobby
- Committed to the development of confidence, poise and determination in children AND TIME MANAGEMENT.
- Proper dance technique, terminology and etiquette taught.
- Appropriate choreography and costume choices
- Ideal class length for the youngest through advanced dancer to progress
- Communication with parents: newsletters, Facebook, email, website, announcement board in lobby
- Variety of dance classes offered- Our Unlimited class options allows for study of dance in diverse genres
- Bonus, Very competitive prices!!!